Saturday, April 28, 2012

DIY: Blue wine bottle vase

I've been thinking so long about starting this blog, so here it is. Since I'm a girl who just can't throw away things that could be remade or reused, I'm often experimenting. I've decided to post this particular blog, because I found a nice blue bottle of wine at my parents, can't remember what kind of wine was in it, but it doesn't really matter. I loved the blue glass and I just didn't want to throw it away, so I decided to use it for a vase. If you have any nice shaped or colored bottle, this is the easyest way to turn it into a nice vase, you'll see! Not much to do, you don't have to be very crafty, it's really easy!

Blue bottle:

Many stores sell plastic flowers, you can buy those, they last forever, or you can buy real ones at the florist:

And because I love bows, I used pink ribbon and made a bow around the neck of the bottle:

No comments:

Post a Comment